Hello y'all,

I have just installed the open-source version of LiveCode.

Am I correct when I say that it is LiveCode in its entirety ?
Are there features that are only available in the for-money version ?

Is the only requirement that we share what we develop ?

How is this sharing being handled ?
Have any of you adopted Gitorious and/or GitHub ?

I've got TONS of generic handlers that I've developed over the years (with
MetaCard 2.5).
How should I share these with y'all ?
Are we just sharing completed apps ?

LiveCode supports the following HTTP methods : GET, POST
I need to know whether LiveCode supports the following HTTP methods : PUT,
DELETE
If not, whether these additional http-methods can be scripted with LiveCode? or
anything else.

I've gotten a couple of replies, that last time I asked about this.
I will be re-contacting these people, in the coming days.

Alain