On Feb 28, 2014, at 7:09 AM, Björnke von Gierke <b...@mac.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yesterday I tried to use MC on windows, and it would throw a ton of errors on
> any user action like opening the message box, changing the tool, etc. In
> addition it was impossible to look at any scripts, because it wouldn't
> actually show the relevant scripts in the script editor window. I also saw
> two stacks open in the "window" menu, that i hadn't ever seen on mac os x,
> but was unable to even look at them (stsScriptingTools and
> stsST_IntelliScript).

Bjornke,

Those two stacks are ones in my development environment… I'm assuming that
you're getting some error early on in MC's loading process before it gets a
chance to reset the window menu and initialize MC properly.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: k...@sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/