Thanks Ken & Hugh

Maybe this is a problem with the community version somehow? I shall try the
commercial version and see if things work better there. Other then that, I
guess there's no way for me to fix it, unless i can rename the home stack and
open that in the LC IDE. Maybe I can also disable the gui stuff by going to
lockMessages very early..

I'l try to poke around a bit, I hoped someone already knew this problem :-/

On 04.03.2014, at 02:18, Ken Ray <k...@sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2014, at 7:09 AM, Björnke von Gierke <b...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Yesterday I tried to use MC on windows, and it would throw a ton of errors
>> on any user action like opening the message box, changing the tool, etc. In
>> addition it was impossible to look at any scripts, because it wouldn't
>> actually show the relevant scripts in the script editor window. I also saw
>> two stacks open in the "window" menu, that i hadn't ever seen on mac os x,
>> but was unable to even look at them (stsScriptingTools and
>> stsST_IntelliScript).
>
> Bjornke,
>
> Those two stacks are ones in my development environment… I'm assuming that
> you're getting some error early on in MC's loading process before it gets a
> chance to reset the window menu and initialize MC properly.
>

> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
> Email: k...@sonsothunder.com

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer: