On 11/01/2011 11:28 AM, Spiff wrote:

Alex Tykhonov wrote:

We have temporarily disabled IPv6 for the mirror, so the problem should be
gone.
Anyway we'll check IPv6 and reply soon.
Thank you for pointing out the issue.

--
Best regards,
Alex Tykhonov

Supportex.net, outsourced Linux support

Thank you, Alex,
But to me the problem is still the same.

I think the problem is that ipv6 is not working on the server, but the DNS record has a AAAA record. disabling ipv6 on the server does not solve that problem.

If I test, wget tries to connect to the ipv6 address for some time, and after a time-out it falls back to ipv4. The time-out however takes very long.

I suggest removing the AAAA record, or fixing the ipv6 connectivity ;)

Mike