Hello,
11/2/2011 22:48, Bircher Florian wrote:
If I download from a other mirror Firefox or IE shows the downlad size
and corresponding % and time. If I download from your Mirror I don't see
this Informations. When I download with the Firefox or the IE. I did
make a Capture and this Headerinformations are missing when the download
is started with the Mozilla. It is probably because the stream is gzip
compressed.

->  Do you really want to use gzip for this file? The file itself is
already compressed and causes only in much CPU load without much less
traffic for this Binary-files.

greetings
Florian

I have disabled gzipping. Please check once again.

--
Best regards,
Alex Tykhonov

Supportex.net, outsourced Linux support