Hello,

I have 2 internet connections.
Each one is handled by an Openbsd system.
Each one has an intERnet address.
Each one is doing NAT for the intRAnet hosts.
I have a smtp server (not openbsd) inside the intRAnet,
its ip address is for example 192.168.35.3.
I want the smtp server be contacted by both
public adresses on the internet.
What can I do ?

I want c1 be able to connect "directly" to the smtp1 host
via ob1 or via ob2 depending on the ip used (ob1 or ob2).

  +----+  +--------+
  | c1 |__|Internet|
  +----+  +--------+
           |      |
           |      |
           |      |
      +-----+    +-----+
      | ob1 |    | ob2 |

            +-------+
            | smtp1 |
            +-------+

Thanks in advance.

--
Au revoir,                                02 99 64 31 77
                                          06 20 79 76 06