No need to cc: me. I's subscribed to misc@.

> The minipc will be on business from tomorrow and I will use it
> together with a little student of mine: it is enough critical that the
> "not configured" hello! doesn't reppresent anything "risky".
> Eg: I tried to tweak the custom bios of Fujitsu for a more perfomant
> fan/cpu but the machine started litterally to fly while booting. Precautially
> I hanged manually the booting process.

I've had a lot of hardware that would start the fans full blast during the
early parts of the boot proces, but would quiet down once everything was fully
loaded. Or after you have configured apmd(8) properly. I would not worry
overmuch
over this by and on itself.

> The part of dmesg I'm wondering about is the following:

partial dmesges are by definition a waste of time. Please send the full one,
or perhaps rather full sendbug output.

> And for your own concerns:
> azalia0 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 "Intel Core 4G HD Audio" rev 0x06: msi
> azalia0: No codecs found

whether this is significant depends on the specific role you were thinking
of assigning to this machine. It looks like this is a new variant of Intel
audio. The developers who work with that part of the code on a daily basis
will be able to offer insights with a full sendbug output sent to bugs@.

They all read bugs@, whether anything posted on misc@ actually reaches a
relevant developer is more hit or miss.

- Peter