On Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at 12:36:18PM +0100, Daniele B. wrote:
> The mini-pc arrived in three working days, from Germany to Italy. 30 bucks of
> DHL delivery but..
> I could be certainly happy of such a service..
>
> (although at time I can't still be sure about the possibility to openbsd
> it..).
>
> Can we arrange these situation in a better bsd fashion?
>
> I will update you to bugs@ as soon I can boot this mini-pc, hopefully
> I will not.... :D

As several of us have said already, more likely than not the install will be
easy and
straightforward. If it isn't, bugs@ is the place to report.

And anyway as soon as you have the thing running, sending the dmesg as
described
in https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#SendDmesg will be much appreciated.

- Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/