Hi,

I can definetely spend some time with NUTTX, as I already wanted to do that for
a different reason.
However I fear my USB UART adapters won't work with 2000000 baud transfer rate,
so I have ordered an RpiPico, but it will take a while to receive it, till that
day I won't be able to help you :(

--ext

--
--Z--