On 3/21/24 12:27, Benjamin Stürz wrote:
Hi,

I'm also interested.
I might be able to provide testing.

OK great!  I'm going to help you  all a little by providing what I have so far.

These flash images were built on a devuan Linux (like debian), on a vmm

running on OpenBSD.  They seem to work for me rudamentally, thus far.

https://mainrechner.de/images/

(it's still uploading as I write this mail)

There is a SHA256 file and a SHA256.sig file along with a oceans11-openbsd.pub

signify key.  So that you can quickly confirm the checksum. Ultimately it would

be cool to build this all on native OpenBSD, if someone wants to attempt that,

you're more than welcome to!

https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/Ox64

that link is the instructions on how to do this, including flashing (which is also

mentioned on my README.md on the first mentioned URL at github).

And as mentioned before here is some datasheets and other documents that

I collected over the last year or so: https://mainrechner.de/riscv.html

Best Regards,

-pjp