> What exactly is "good" with OpenBSD?

I summarize the issues in my last email

> So again, what is "slow"?

The machine running OpenBSD. Compared to similar ThinkCenters I have
(m73 Tiny and m92 Tiny). Also a Raspberry Pi 3 (running OpenBSD at lowest freq).
It seems not to be the SSD disk because the "slowness" is present when writing
MFS mounts.

> 14 Watts for compilation or just idling?

Just at idle. Granted OpenBSD tends to run quite hot compared to alternatives
it still seems to draw more than the m73 and m93p.

> What issues?

I mention them in the last email

> Might be, but you didn't checked by tests. Yes, of course you have to
> use the same "C program" as before.

I tested against different operating systems and different hardware. As
mentioned there
is definitely something up with this combo but I haven't had time to explore
further. Hence
my general note to avoid this machine if people can for now (if they want
something
guaranteed working). The C program can be as simple as compiling "Hello World"
to exhibit the
issue. Takes about 15 seconds to compile "Hello World". It doesn't need to be a
"test" to suspect
things aren't quite right here.

> I suspect something different, I guess it is from the black / red
> combination of the case colors. This is a broken combination and a
> dangerous one in art and design.

The m73 and m92 have similar case colors. So it is definitely not that ;)