On Sunday, May 12th, 2024 at 11:04 AM, T.J. Townsend <t...@mrsk.me> wrote:

> On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 10:26:49PM +0000, tux2bsd wrote:
>
> > Seemed strange, if deliberate then exceptionally petty.

> Wasting everyone's time by complaining on a mailing list that
> we didn't post a tweet seems a little petty too. Anyway I just
> blocked you from the OpenBSD account, so that should make life
> easier for everyone going forward.

I checked, you did too.  Taking that action only feeds your own ego T.J.
Townsend.

I said it "Seemed strange,".  The rest of the sentence was if it was
deliberate, which it must have been since you felt the need to overreact.

You also showed how trivial it would have been for a post like "OpenBSD 7.5
released" to have been made but one can only conclude you didn't want to.
Bizarre.

tux2bsd