On Sunday, May 12th, 2024 at 11:04 AM, T.J. Townsend <t...@mrsk.me>
> Wasting everyone's time by complaining on a mailing list that
> we didn't post a tweet seems a little petty too. Anyway I just
> blocked you from the OpenBSD account, so that should make life
> easier for everyone going forward.

Funny how the others have started rambling on about learning to
type and you haven't had another one of your petty power trips
about everyone's time being wasted.  Are you feeling OK?  Do
you need a pettiness power-up?  I bet you do!

I did note I forgot to format the width for my last few emails,
I forgot about protonmail simply sending it holus-bolus.  This
one should be OK.

Oh, get on-topic!!!

I learnt to type long enough ago that I don't remember actually
learning, then one day I just stopped looking at the keyboard
and never noticed the transition.  Those kids will get bored
of those typewriters in days, weeks at most.

tux2bsd