Stuart L, your rant is unhinged.

> The OpenBSD team owe us (you included), nothing.

No shit.

I only asked, in my own way, why there was an inconsistency in release posts on
Twitter.  They've been somewhat regular.

By blocking me the little tyrant T.J. Townsend demonstrated just how trivially
a release post could have been made.  It takes just a tiny little bit less
effort to make a post on that platform.  He said "we" at one point to deflect
from the fact he didn't want to, I just don't understand why.

"Ah, one of us forgot & it's a bit late now" would have been a normal person's
response, not immediately *I blocked you*.

tux2bsd