On Monday 19 February 2007 09:13, Bill Chmura wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two web servers carp'd that I am getting ssl certs for.  I have it
> all running with my own self signed ones, but need to get a verisign or
> thwate cert.

I am not sure about Thawte but Verisign has a clause in their license
agreement that does not allow one certificate to be used on more than one
physical server. I encountered this problem once, and they said that this
rule applies in all cases including active/passive configurations.

--
Vijay Sankar
ForeTell Technologies Limited