Hi Ferran,

There is very little in the way of code documentation other than the code
itself and comments.

I've begun to write a developers guide to Mixxx -- it's far from complete
but maybe it will help a little bit:
http://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/developer_guide

I would suggest joining our IRC channel and hanging out there regularly
since you can get direct answers to your questions from the "living" mixxx
documentation, so to speak :).

Best regards,
RJ Ryan