darren chamberlain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  5)  Include Apache::URI2Param with the CGI::URI2Param module
>      that gets installed along with CGI::URI2Param if Apache.pm is
>      installed, where Apache::URI2Param calls
>      CGI::URI2Param::uri2param.
>
>That'd be the way I would go, although I'm not sure what
>Makefile.PL would look like.

I'd go ahead and install it regardless of whether or not Apache.pm is
installed (if writing an Apache:: module) in case mod_perl gets installed
after this one and the mod_perl installer doesn't realize they have to go
back and re-install this module to get the Apache:: version.
--
James Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 979-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix