Hi!

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 01:44:52PM -0500, darren chamberlain wrote:
> I didn't even think of that; if Apache is not installed, having
> URI2Param.pm in site_perl/Apache doesn't matter.  Therefore, I
> would like to resubmit option 5:
>
>   5)  Include Apache::URI2Param with the CGI::URI2Param module
>       that gets installed along with CGI::URI2Param, where
>       Apache::URI2Param calls CGI::URI2Param::uri2param.

A great idea, I'll make it so!

Thanks

BTW, sorry for the long delay, but the combination of arctic temperatures
(-15 deg. Celsius) in Vienna and me still riding my bike resulted in some
sort of flu. But now I am well again ...

--
 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |