On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Eric Frazier wrote:

> I am finally finding yes, there could be a reason for me to use this, I want
> to avoid SOAP, partly because of the license crap(fear), but also because I
> figure that XMLRPC will be easier to learn at first and likely will fit my
> small needs.

I think you should give SOAP another look.  Check out O'Reilly's new SOAP
book, written by the author of SOAP::Lite, and see if that doesn't change
your mind.  I'm no XMLRPC expert but the little I do know makes me
think SOAP is likely to make it obsolete very soon.  Also, I've found the
SOAP::Lite module to be of excelent quality and the SOAP::Lite community
to be very helpful.

-sam