Ciao!

As has been pointed out in the past, the VERSION of a module does not
necessarily reveal the module's maturity or robustness.  This is
particularly true for the RPC::XML module.

I am using it in two production environments, in both client and
modperl-enabled server modes with excellent results.  It's dependency on
the XML::Parser module has been a NO-OP for my Solaris8 deployment
platforms.

I am pleased with its overall performance, ease of use and robustness,
as well as the author's continued support.

YMMV.

Peace.