Hello all,
        Thanks for all ur reponses. With all ur suggestions and
comparisons, I have decided to use mod_perl and also wrote a sample
program on it which worked fine. I have installed apache-1.3.27 and
mod_perl-1.27.
        Now I tried authenticating the user, where I have to maintain
separate session for each user. When I saw how to do session management in
mod_perl a module called Apache::Session was told. But when I tried it,
that module was missing in my mod_perl. So I want to know, whether I have
to download this module separately, or what version of mod_perl will it be
available?

Thanks in advance,
Devi