On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> You'll have to download Apache::Session (and probably a lot of other usefull
> modules) seperatly from CPAN, http://www.cpan.org (though I prefer
> http://search.cpan.org)

Thanks, I was able to install the Apache::Session. Now I wrote a program
for authenticating the user. After authentication I have to redirect to
another page,if the user and passwd is right. I am able to view my HTML
page also correctly but below the page the following message is displayed.
When I checked the error.log , there was no error thrown in it. Can anyone
help me how to overcome this

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:46:02 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.27
(Unix)
mod_perl/1.27 Connection: close Content-Type: text/html Embedded Perl
version v5.6.1 for
Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27 process 1614,
running since Sat Feb 15 11:49:25 2003

Perl Configuration
Loaded Modules
Inheritance Tree