At 09:54 PM 11/11/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Do you just sit and wait for me to say something so you can correct me
Eamon...?

Yep.

Seriously, I was merely pointing out that you were treading dangerously
close to hypocrisy, especially with that "try talking to your family or
friends or try private email with listers... Not all of us care" line. I
was also hoping to remind you that you, too, haven taken solace in this
list by sharing your experiences with it, albeit in a different matter.

Hell, I think it's a good thing. The only thing more uplifting than gossip
and bickering is reading about other people's problems. When a guy like
Matt Bolton can admit to being a long-haired indiekid a few years ago, I
feel just a little bit better about my white socks and checkered tie days.

Rougher than rough,
Eamon C.
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ 13257256
Rub Up & Push Up--> http://listen.to/SoulPower