* Smylers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-04-24 13:55]:
> Sam (or any other IO::All users reading this), what's your
> experience of IO::All?  How much effort has it saved you?  Does
> it make your code look too confusing for other coders (I'm
> thinking of the overloaded comparison operators being used for
> something other than comparison, for instance)?  Have you ever
> found it to be 'too clever', automating something in an
> inappropriate way?

Iâm not an IO::All user; Iâm posting to empasize this plea for
comments. I havenât taken to it for the exact reasons Smylers
mentioned: both its (arbitrary-feeling) overloaded semantics and
the use of Spiffy seem too hair-raising to seriously consider it.
I would be very interested to hear from someone who has actually
used it in a large codebase that gets pummelled day-in day-out.
How does it pan out in practice?

> For comparision, I've recently started using Path::Class, which
> is an excellent module.

Yep, that one rocks. :-)  Reminds me I should go add a review on
CPAN Ratingsâ

#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_=sub{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};
&Just->another->Perl->hacker;