"A. Pagaltzis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> * Johan Vromans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-06-17 17:20]:
>> I can make this information available, if users would be
>> interested.
>
> Access to structured data is always nicer than implementing and
> re-implemeting a parser for its serialized form.

Would it be okay to have a generic 'deal with option' method that
(upon config request; sorry Eric, yet another feature...) gets called
for every option with a hash of relevant information? E.g., name of
the option, type, real name (when called via an alias), the desired
value, and a reference to where to store the value.
What other information would you like to have access to?

-- Johan