On 11/25/06, Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 25 Nov 2006, at 23:19, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
I probably didn't make myself clear; that's exactly what I've done.
It seems to be confused because it's saying that Geo::Cache has a
higher version - which it doesn't - it's at 0.06.

Presumably it's the fact that Geo::Gpx is currently distributed
alongside Geo::Cache and I'm trying to set it free on it's own that's
causing the problem :)

You can't do that. Once a package is versioned, it remains versioned
forever. You'll need to have incrementing version numbers for Geo::Gpx
or somehow get PAUSE to forget that the previous versioned Geo::Gpx
exists. I'm not aware of any way to do that.

Josh