I've just uploaded a new version of Geo::Gpx. My permissions for Geo::Gpx are listed as 'first-come'. The previous version of Geo::Gpx was included in Geo::Cache.

My new version provides legacy support for the functionality in that version but implements complete support for generating and parsing GPX whereas the original version only provided functionality for generating a specific case of a GPX file containing a number of waypoints.

Anyway, the PAUSE indexer has failed because:

     status: Not indexed because Geo-Cache-0.06/lib/Geo/Gpx.pm in
R/RB/RBOW/Geo-Cache-0.06.tar.gz has a higher version number
             (0.1)

I spoke to Rich Bowen (the original author) and agreed that I'd take over the module and release a new version - but obviously I can't because PAUSE thinks Geo::Gpx is part of Geo::Cache. Does anyone know what I should do? I could ask Rich to make a release of Geo::Cache that had Geo::Gpx as a dependency rather than bundling it - does anyone know if that'd fix it?

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net