On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 07:30:56PM +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> I don’t know what it means for something to “sound like a
> namespace.” :-)
>
> Also, I think of templates as generally reversible anyway.
> Think of printf/scanf, strftime/strptime, URI::Template,
> etc. String templates often go both ways.

Well, most of the decent-sized template modules on CPAN aren't
inherently reversible... Consider Template::Toolkit, Text::Template,
HTML::Template, Mason,....

Also, String::Template sounds too much like Text::Template, which it
isn't really.. It's a totally different idea.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/