On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 09:26:33PM +0900, Shmuel Fomberg wrote:
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> In any case, I set up a git/GitHub repository for String-Random here:
> > https://github.com/shlomif/perl-String-Random > > I used https://metacpan.org/release/App-cpangitify for doing that and then
> added some commits of my own. Pull requests are welcome there.

Shlomi, telling the original author that he is welcome to submit pull
requests to your repository is a bit too cocky.

Shlomi++

Not only was he really polite with the original author, he is also
contributing to the entire Perl community. He wasn't cocky at all! Great
example for whoever wants to contribute to an existing un-maintained module.

Cheers,
André