I don't know if this is the same problem as I have but basically my programs finish, the last line in Main runs but yet control never returns to the shell, the mono processes stay running. I have not found yet what causes that problem yet or have an small example to file a bug with.

--Carlos

On Dec 10, 2005, at 2:49 PM, Andrés G. Aragoneses wrote:

Hello. I have a strange problem. If I use mono in my Mandriva box my programs doesn't finish, I mean, they keep blocked when the execution should end. With my SUSE 10.0 they work perfectly, they die when they should. But with Mandriva I have to hit CTRL+C to go back to the prompt.

SUSE version:

> mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 1.1.10, (C) 2002-2005 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
        TLS:           normal
        GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
        SIGSEGV      : normal

Mandriva version:

# mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 1.1.9.1, (C) 2002-2005 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
        TLS:           __thread
        GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
        SIGSEGV      : normal
        Globalization: normal

My sample program:

// project created on 10/12/2005 at 21:42
using System;

class MainClass
{
        public static void Main(string[] args)