Cherri,

Congratulations on your maiden voyage.  Your adventure sounded very much
like one of my first trips - improperly secured sails led to my being blown
into a narrow swampy inlet from which I was unable to tack out - a "stink
pot" came to my rescue - the ultimate embarrassment !

There isn't much more that could have gone wrong with your maiden voyage -
so from now on you may certainly anticipate smooth sailing and grand
adventure showing off that beautiful boat.

Had Carol II out today for the first time this season - grand day on Little
Back River and a little nip out into the Chesapeake Bay.

Stan Winarski
M-15, #177, Carol II