All this talk about Montgomery dinghy's has motivated me to make my annual
posting about our 7'-11" that is still for sale. Last year I swore that if
someone didn't buy it I would turn it into a coffee table. However, it
dwarfed the sofa and loveseat. Then it was going to be a Jacuzzi bathtub,
but I couldn't bring myself to drill holes in it. If anyone is interested
here are the details...
1990 Model...bought new around '95-'96
only used two times...always garaged
lots of teak trim
7' Caviness oars w/removeable bronze oar locks
Montgomery rudder, tiller & daggerboard
full sail kit adapted from a 9' Fatty Knees dink (with the heart emblem on
the sail)
new red trailer only towed once

Over $3000 invested...last years price was $1500 ...this year bring all
offers.

We off in couple of weeks to the midwest and would be happy to deliver the
boat to the exit ramp of your choice anywhere along I-40, I-44 or I-70
between Las Vegas, Nevada and Dayton, Ohio. If no takers this year we are
thinking it might make a good bookshelf if we stood it on end and added a
few more crossmembers.
Thanks,
Steve