You started name-calling which in my book is a desperate attempt to silence
someone. I'll repeat "get a grip".

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of lovenoir2
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:24 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Are "boosted" images clever marketing or outright
deception?

I agree, Steve. As i mentioned earlier, this discussion has also been going
on at APF. If someone wants to boost or enhance images in a book or on their
own site, containing posters in their collection that are not for sale, that
is all well and good.

Items for sale or auction, (and especially high end items) should be shown
as they truly are and appear (even after restoration or backing). No extra
color enhancement should be done to an item.

Ps- Others have expressed similar questions or observations, on other poster
message boards, franc. And isnt the purpose of a forum or message board
supposed to be a place to express opinions, observations and to be able to
ask questions without being jumped on? I wasnt attacking you or HA.  Yet you
reply with your "Get a grip" response.

If a simple question like "Does HA boost or saturate their online images?"
cannot be asked without individuals becoming upset or snippy, then there is
a problem.

-Kerry