I enjoy MOPO even though I am one of the rapacious dealers that must spread
class warfare.
Happy 20th.  I enjoy hearing from the mopolistas, even the cranky ones.
There’s gotta be SOME fun
in this weird hobby.  And there’s some of you I love and you know who you are.

Happy 19th MOPO.

You lurkers should post once in a while.

Kirby