No discounting at all...

all are parts/pieces of the same puzzle.

On Jun 25, 2015, at 10:49 AM, Richard C Evans wrote:

You're completely discounting Greg Edwards' input based on perceived logic and patterns of behaviour?

I think you'd need to explain why the number is right for first release (even if counter to reason) when it should from your standpoint be a post 55 code.

Sent from my iPhone