Dave,

AS always occurs when you write, another insightful and well versed post.

I agree with you on all aspects. At the end of the day, we are nothing more
than caretakers with items that we “own.” Barring something like a fire,
earthquake, or the like, all of these things will outlast us, and many were
around before we were born.

And what fantastic photos of your collection.  Thanks for the added perk to
your post.

Jeff