Hi Ant,
Thank you for your interest.  I have joined company with another better versed
than I at this.  There are so many ways to go about this.  I will start to let
some stuff dribble out as it takes better form.  I do not want to sound too
idiotic (although I may often give the appearance to the contrary).

Cheers,

Sent laboriously from an iPhone,
Mark