Thanks to everyone who have replied, I sure have a lot of reading to do,
but overall I feel more comfortable about my data. I might end up playing
around with removing some semi-landmarks, figuring that it shouldn't affect
in much the outcome. I'll get back in case I find any other doubts.

Thanks again