Hi Miguel,

please send me the two files from Avizo (.ladmarkAscii) and B-splines (.am).
Are you sure that read.amira.set() doesn't work with the .landmarkAscii
files from Avizo?

I'll add these two functions in Arothron and before to submit the new
release to the CRAN I'll send them to you.

Best,

Antonio

Il giorno lun 15 apr 2019 alle ore 01:26 Miguel Eduardo Delgado Burbano <
mdelgadoburb...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Dear All,
>
> I'm using landmarks (.ladmarkAscii) and B-splines (.am) derived from Avizo
> (Standard Edition 7.1.0). I have used previously the Arothron and Nat
> packages to load landmarks derived from Amira into the R console. Now
> using the Avizo files such packages do not seem to work. Somebody has a
> script to read Avizo files in R or know a way to succesfully load such
> files into the R console? Thanks for any suggestion
>
> All best,
>
> Miguel
>
> --
> MORPHMET may be accessed via its webpage at http://www.morphometrics.org