Hi Miguel,

thanks for sending me the example files. You can use the existing functions
embedded in Arothron:

library(Arothron)
land.set<-"landmarksfromAvizo"
set<-read.amira.set(land.set,"auto") #this is an array
bspline<-"bsplinefromAvizo"
set_2<-read.amira.set(bspline,"auto") #this is an array
LineSet<-"linesetfromAvizo"
curve_temp<-read.path.amira(LineSet) #this is a data.frame
curve<-as.matrix(curve_temp)

library(Morpho)
#sample evenly spaced points (10 in this case) along "curve"
ev.sp.points<-equidistantCurve(curve,10)

Best,

Antonio