Hi Hieu

I read the documentation
and you mention that you enable the exclusive mode of xml-input

I see few issues:

- you mention that you enable the exclusive mode of xml-input;
  this can conflict with other usage of xml-input which instead require the
inclusive mode.
  do you have any comments on that?

- when you use the exclusive mode you force the translation of the span (@num@)
with "100")
  and other larger span including @num@ are not allowed
  am I right?
  If yes, what is the advantage of having phrase pairs including other words

- what is the meaning of      "-placeholder-factor 1" ?

Nicola Bertoldi