Hi Mohadeseh,

have you tried to

apt-get update          # update the apt-get repository with the info in the
sources.list file
apt-get upgrade         # upgrade the system with the packages available in the
apt repository
apt-get -f install      # fix the installation, removing broken packages and
cleaning dependencies

It looks like your dpkg system is somewhat broken, so those commands should "clean-up" your dpkg.

Cheers,

Germán