the decoder is waiting for the input. You can type your input in, or
provide the decoder with the input file  to translate:
   ..../moses -f moses.ini -i input-file
or
   ..../moses -f moses.ini < input-file
Don't forget - the input must have been tokenized and cased in the same way
as the training data

On 25 September 2014 09:31, Maria Marpaung <maria_marpa...@yahoo.co.id>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have following your instruction here:
> http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.Baseline
> and I kind of stuck in the Testing step.
>
> I want running a translation, but loading is so long and also the
> translation not out.
> My command is this:
>
> maria@maria-Aspire-E1-471:~$ /home/maria/mosesdecoder/bin/moses -f
> /home/maria/working/binarised-model/moses.ini
>
> Defined parameters (per moses.ini or switch):
>     config: /home/maria/working/binarised-model/moses.ini
>     distortion-limit: 6
>     feature: UnknownWordPenalty WordPenalty PhrasePenalty
> PhraseDictionaryBinary name=TranslationModel0 num-features=4
> path=/home/maria/working/binarised-model/phrase-table input-factor=0
> output-factor=0 LexicalReordering name=LexicalReordering0 num-features=6
> type=wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe-allff input-factor=0 output-factor=0
> path=/home/maria/working/binarised-model/reordering-table Distortion KENLM
> lazyken=0 name=LM0 factor=0
> path=/home/maria/lm/news-commentary-v8.fr-en.blm.en order=3
> .
> .
> .
> .
> binary file loaded, default OFF_T: -1
> IO from STDOUT/STDIN
> Created input-output object : [0.907] seconds
>
> I just stop here. Translation does not exit
> What should I do?
> please help me for my thesis
>
> Thank you,
>
> Maria