Hi,
I have following your instruction here:
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.Baseline
and I kind of stuck in the Testing step.

I want running a translation, but loading is so long and also the translation
not out.
My command is this:

maria@maria-Aspire-E1-471:~$ /home/maria/mosesdecoder/bin/moses -f
/home/maria/working/binarised-model/moses.ini

Defined parameters (per moses.ini or switch):
    config: /home/maria/working/binarised-model/moses.ini
    distortion-limit: 6
    feature: UnknownWordPenalty WordPenalty PhrasePenalty
PhraseDictionaryBinary name=TranslationModel0 num-features=4
path=/home/maria/working/binarised-model/phrase-table input-factor=0
output-factor=0 LexicalReordering name=LexicalReordering0 num-features=6
type=wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe-allff input-factor=0 output-factor=0
path=/home/maria/working/binarised-model/reordering-table Distortion KENLM
lazyken=0 name=LM0 factor=0 path=/home/maria/lm/news-commentary-v8.fr-en.blm.en
order=3
.
.
.
.
binary file loaded, default OFF_T: -1
IO from STDOUT/STDIN
Created input-output object : [0.907] seconds

I just stop here. Translation does not exit

What should I do?
please help me for my thesis

Thank you,

Maria