Winston O'Brien wrote:

Nelson;
I was hoping this wasn't the answer. This says that Moz is a closed product that doesn't interact with other products even when using RFC standard protocols and algorithms.
I have started to try the certutil and cmsutil tools. Unfortunately, I run FreeBSD and they are not built for that operating system. In the Linux compatability mode, all the dynmaic links are satisfied, but the programs (the couple I could find docs for) die with an OS signal.

Builds are not provided for FreeBSD, but NSS will certainly build on that platform. Have you tried producing your own build?

cmsutil will work with your certX.db, and should be able to decrypt the message. I think the easiest solution is for you to find a way to get a FreeBSD build of cmsutil.

-Ian