JTK wrote:

> *COUGH*somethingIsuggestedmonthsago*COUGH* in the main trunk.

I think you are over selling yourself but even if you are not, I am glad
they listened to you .. even after your constant ranting about Mozilla
people, AOL politburo, the communist conspiracy of a MAJOR capitalist
corporation,  not accepting your suggestions. This should be additional
encouragement for you to change your tactics and be more active in
promoting solutions and less about just complaining in non-productive
non-constructive way. Keep bringing the good ideas. ;-)