On 22 Jun 2001, Carlfish wrote:

> On 21 Jun 2001 23:42:47 GMT, Ian Hickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>      somehow managed to type:
>
>> Individual choices may or may not have any relation to Mozilla. For
>> example, Netscape's choice to provide its employees with Indian food
>> on Wednesdays is totally independent of anything to do with Mozilla.
>
> I don't know. Indian food can have a significant effect on productivity.

Sure, but that is independent of Mozilla. We might be working on the 4.x
source code, and we would still be eating indian. Indeed I know this is
the case, since the same food is fed to the 4.x sustaining team. ;-)

--
Ian Hickson                                     )\     _. - ._.)       fL
Netscape, Standards Compliance QA              /. `- '  (  `--'