DeMoN LaG wrote:

>Mircea Romantan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 30 Jul 2001:
>
>>IE renders a mess out of that page .
>>Nice. Done a Print Screen.
>>Do you know other sites IE fails  to render ?
>>

>Used to have a screen shot of what IE 5.5 did to a page.  It was a CNET
>review of how IE 5.5 was the best browser.  Text went clear through from
>the text, on top of graphics, into adjacent cells in their tables, etc.
>Horribly ugly job.  I unfortunately lost it when my Win 2k installation
>went completely belly up (who the hell would think it matters what order
>you do service pack 2 and the 128 bit security updates in?)

That should have been quite embarassing for the MS guys.
CNET also made a review for NS6.0. But it was *very* moderated. More
moderated(if that's possible) than the announcement of the 2.4 kernel.
Sure hope there'll be more hype when 6.1 comes around.

--
Mircea Romantan
Software Developer @ BlueGem Information Systems