If you substituted the word Green in this thread with the word Republican, is
there any question that DFLers would NOT allow participation in conventions
by the means described in any of this thread?

I wonder why the Greens, now another competing major party in this state,
deserve to be treated any differently than we would treat the Republicans, or
the Independence Party? Will someone state a rational reason?

The DFL is not a public utility to be used when and where people feel like it
as a pipeline to public opinion leaders. It is a private, membership
organization.  Green party members should earn their own organization instead
of living off the DFL.

Bert Black
King Field