From: Jeremy Hanson
Volumes of research from around the world show time
and again that secondhand smoke causes cancer, causes
heart diasease, causes asthma, and kills tens of
thousands of nonsmokers each year.  Cigarette smoke
pollution contains asbestos, benzene, carbon monoxide,
and dozens of other proven cancer causing chemicals.
There is no denying this fact.

No one would tolerate me going to First Ave and
spraying asbestos or benzene into the air, yet we
allow it becuase it's coming out of a cigarette?

Asbestos? I was unaware that cigarettes contained asbestos. How exactly do asbestos fibers get into cigarettes and how do they escape? It is not a chemical, it is a mineral fiber often found in old insulation and siding.

Sean Ryan
Audubon

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

REMINDERS:
1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list. 2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.